An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend Reading For Apr 28 - 29, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

The reason I do this is because I find it difficult to integrate links to other great blogs in my posts, so this is a way for me to give back.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

With that, here's this weekend's edition:

  • Here's an excellent post by Woodshedder at his Trade While Working blog in which he tells us to be mindful in Avoiding Recency Bias








  • Are you a part-time trader? Here, The Market Speculator responded to some questions people have been asking and has collected some of his past posts that describes his way of doing things in Answering Questions About Part-Time Trading

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for the links. It was really interesting to read that blogs. Especially the last one "Answering Questions About Part-Time Trading".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 14, 2007 2:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home