An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Weekend Reading For Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

The reason I do this is because I find it difficult to integrate links to other great blogs in my posts, so this is a way for me to give back.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

This week I found that there were lots of great articles out there! Keep it coming guys! You folks are doing a great job and providing a great services for all of us out there!

Here's this week's edition:



  • Here's a video by Richard at MoveTheMarkets that is similar to what I look for in a trade...it's called How I Stalk A Breakout






  • TraderGav had this great collection of charts in which he re-visited some of the good trades he's had in My Dummy Trade Fest I









  • Over at the Profiling Leadership blog they list several blogs that are worth reading in Blogs I Like (1st Edition) (thanks for the mention guys :))




Alright folks - that's it for me for now. Tomorrow I'll try to do some number crunching and punch out my review for March (it ain't gonna be pretty....) so in the meantime, rest up, relax, and prepare for April!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home