An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Friday, January 19, 2007

Vacation Reading For Jan 20 - 21, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

As I prepare for my trip, I hope this post can hold you over until my return. With that, here's some reading you can do while I'm on vacation!









  • Speaking of Dr. Steenbarger, Flatwallet over at The Miseducated Daytrader got a lot out of Dr. Steenbarger's new book and here he outlines what he thought of the book in Enhancing Trader Performance


  • Having a clear exit strategy is definitely something I have to work on and Downtowntrader had this great post entitled Profit Taking Strategies




  • CalTrader has been up to some interesting things lately. Here he gives us an example of a straddle trade using options in Straddle Up!


  • Scott Kramer at Optionetics.com shows us the basics of a trade from beginning to end in Steps To A Trade

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • HI,jc
    hope you have a great trip.
    recently, i tried to trade LSE,and found that it was hard to make money.Anybody in HQ,can make big money by trading LSE?
    FInally ,thanks for your good post.
    GOOD LUCK,ALL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 20, 2007 4:38 p.m.  

  • WJ,
    Thanks for your comments. I know a couple of full-time guys trying LSE...they are coming in at around 3AM or so in the morning (some come in at 7AM) and try to trade...I haven't heard if they are making some good money or not though. I think once I get better at this, I may also want to try to trade LSE. Good luck next week and I'll post again on Friday!

    By Blogger J.C., at January 20, 2007 8:12 p.m.  

  • Thanks for the honorable mention. I really appreciate it.

    By Blogger Lord Tedders, at January 25, 2007 2:26 p.m.  

  • Everyone needs a break.

    By Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS, at April 11, 2013 12:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home