An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Friday, January 19, 2007

Vacation Reading For Jan 20 - 21, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

As I prepare for my trip, I hope this post can hold you over until my return. With that, here's some reading you can do while I'm on vacation!









  • Speaking of Dr. Steenbarger, Flatwallet over at The Miseducated Daytrader got a lot out of Dr. Steenbarger's new book and here he outlines what he thought of the book in Enhancing Trader Performance


  • Having a clear exit strategy is definitely something I have to work on and Downtowntrader had this great post entitled Profit Taking Strategies




  • CalTrader has been up to some interesting things lately. Here he gives us an example of a straddle trade using options in Straddle Up!


  • Scott Kramer at Optionetics.com shows us the basics of a trade from beginning to end in Steps To A Trade

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home