An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Friday, April 20, 2007

Weekend Reading For Apr 21 - 22, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

The reason I do this is because I find it difficult to integrate links to other great blogs in my posts, so this is a way for me to give back.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.






  • Here is an excellent post by TraderGav that shows us how often we need to be right with our trades with various risk/reward ratios in Accuracy Vs Risk/Reward Ratio



  • TheStockBandit shares some key lessons from one of my favorite books "Pit Bull - Lessons From Wall Street's Champion Trader" (I read the book 4 times!!!!) in Honor Thy Stop







Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home