An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese New Year Weekend Reading For Feb 17 - 19, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

This weekend I've been really busy with family and traditions as this year we celebrate the year of the golden boar. It's a good thing this weekend is a long weekend because I feel I'll need that extra day to recover from all the food and celebrations!

So if you're bored this long weekend, check out these great posts from these great bloggers. As for me, I'll be here, there and everywhere as I meet up with family. Enjoy!

  • Here, Trading For The Masses reviews Dennis Gartman's "not-so-simple" rules of trading in 13 Rules


  • HighChartPatterns does a great job of describing the Four Categories Of Trading and does an excellent job of categorizing the various trading bloggers...unfortunately I didn't fall into any of the categories, but I did get a mention under "miscellaneous"...I'm in a category all my own :-)

  • Jeff White at The Stock Bandit shares with us another free newsletter - this one is entitled Trading With Indicators

  • I've always loved the trading interviews done by Dave over at StockTickr...here they roundup the the Most Popular Interviews Of 2006 (there are so many other great trading bloggers out there that I was surprised I made it on the top 10 list!)

  • TyroTrader does a fantastic job of collecting Momentum Scan resources and also lists the pros and cons of each




  • Patience, patience, patience - there are so many levels to this difficult trait to master when it comes to trading...here Phileo, a regular contributor over at Move The Markets, wrote about it in Take A Patience Pill Dude




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • 新春愉快 恭禧發財

    Appropriate for a trader. especially the make money part.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 19, 2007 8:00 a.m.  

  • Wenzi,
    Thanks for your comments and thanks for the saying. Happy new year to you and all the best!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 19, 2007 8:43 a.m.  

  • Happy new year to you and family.

    Abi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 19, 2007 6:50 p.m.  

  • Here I am, about to go to sleep, and I come across all these links. I think I can keep the lights on a little while longer.

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 19, 2007 7:36 p.m.  

  • Abi,
    Thanks for your comments and for the well wishes! I want to wish you a prosperous new year!

    Caravaggio,
    Thanks for your comments. Hehehe - ooops, sorry...again! Have a great one and a good trading week ahead!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 19, 2007 8:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home