An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Reading For Feb 10 - 11, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

Well, it's that time again...here were some of the great articles I came across this week. Enjoy, rest up, and let's prepare for a great week of trading!


  • Here's a post by Tyro Trader that deserves some attention and can hopefully give you some insights as to what many of us trading bloggers may have to put up with - it's Mentors & Scorn







  • This next article is something for you options traders out there - this is Simply Options Trader's 2 Tales Of Straddle

  • Brian over at Trade4Cash has a great weekly series going on over at his blog - this week's article is entitled Perception vs Reality

  • I see many people come and go at where I work and this is something that I think many people fail to do - it's Learning From Trading Mistakes by Jeff White over there at StockBandit.net

  • BullTrapper at the Trade Guild blog had this excellent video that reviews with us the indicator called The Three C's



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home