An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Weekend Reading For Dec 9th - 10th

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

There was no shortage of great trading articles and posts this week. Fantastic job you guys! Keep up the excellent work! Now sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and enjoy these great reads and hopefully you'll learn a thing or two this weekend!













  • HighChartPatterns takes a look at Time Frames and commends those who can trade using 30-minute charts




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Hey JC,
    Thanks for the mentions!
    Hope you have a great weekend, and good trading week ahead.

    Gav

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 09, 2006 12:15 p.m.  

  • Hi JC,

    I was wondering where the spike in traffic to my blog was coming from..... thanks for sending a link my way !!
    Hope you resolve your charting problems soon......

    By Blogger Phileo, at December 09, 2006 6:51 p.m.  

  • Gav,
    Thanks for your comments. No problem Gav! Just keep those great posts coming and I'll keep reading! Keep up the excellent work!

    Phileo,
    Thanks for your comments. Hey Phileo - anytime...I really like some of the insightful posts you have at your blog so it's my way of thanking you for the post!

    I wish both of you a good weekend and a good week of trading next week!

    By Blogger J.C., at December 09, 2006 11:14 p.m.  

  • Thanks for the link .

    By Blogger Pradeep Bonde, at December 11, 2006 2:30 p.m.  

  • Pradeep,
    Sure no problem! I only wish I discovered your site sooner (I found your site only recently). Keep up the great work and the great posts!

    Good luck to you and your trading!

    By Blogger J.C., at December 11, 2006 6:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home