An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Sunday, February 04, 2007

"SuperBowl" Weekend Reading For Feb 3 - 4, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

So if you've got some extra time before your Superbowl party begins, why not check out some of these links for some insights from these bloggers and who knows, you might learn a thing or two!

Enjoy the game, 'cause I know I will!





  • Kirk over at the Kirk Report put together this very interesting series of posts...below are links to the complete series:









  • Richard at MoveTheMarkets has been posting some solid articles lately that could very well be part of a book...this time it's MA And EMA Crossover Prediction




Finally, I just wanted to keep you up-to-date with the goings on in the blog-o-sphere. There are some deaths and re-births of sorts that occurred this week.

Firstly, StockCoach recently accepted a new job offer and has decided to end his blogging days - here he says his Thank You And Goodbye. We'll all definitely miss you StockCoach - here's wishing you all the best to you and your family!

And guess who's back! It's none other than ZBS Trader! Since I spotted his blog a while back, he has always been my inspiration in everything I did. In this post, he says to us "I Am Back". I am also wishing him an excellent return and to many successes in his re-birth!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Wow, I finally got more articles listed than Brett (though Phileo wrote two of them)! I told tapeworm that the book's not coming out until I can be on the cover holding my Stock Pimp `07 Chalice. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 04, 2007 2:59 p.m.  

  • Hi NYSE Scalper, your blog as well as few other blogs inspired me to start blogging. But last couple of days you stopped posting charts what was the most interesting feature for me on your blog. Facts are little to dry for me without the charts. This is just my vote for more charts of your trades like it was before. Keep up the good work and thanks on inspiration.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 04, 2007 6:00 p.m.  

  • Thanks again, I am enjoying the Chicago Bears, (not the other ones) and your blog... again.

    By Blogger bp, at February 04, 2007 7:07 p.m.  

  • Richard,
    Thanks for your comments. Hehehe - I think every week is a challege to post more articles than Brett! But seriously, you've done some great work...as for your book, I'll be sure to vote for you as next year's Stock Pimp! :)

    FX,
    Thanks for your comments. Yea, I've also noticed that too...lately I've noticed that I've been rather pressed for time when posting my daily results and I've been a little lazy of late :) - I'll strive to post up more charts from here on in!

    BP,
    Thanks for your comments and thanks for your compliments. I've just visited your blog and added it to my feeds. I shall be following your blog from here on in! Good luck and happy trading!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 04, 2007 10:14 p.m.  

  • Thank you for the nice words J.C. Tough I won't be blogging myself, I will continue to look forward to your posts.

    By Blogger Stockcoach, at February 05, 2007 4:43 p.m.  

  • Hi JC,

    You can't vote for Stock Pimp of the Year any more, because the CEO of MoveTheMarkets.com has assimilated the organizer of the Stock Pimp contest. Can't you see that it's all part of his grandMaster plan to utterly dominate the world ?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!

    By Blogger Phileo, at February 05, 2007 5:18 p.m.  

  • StockCoach,
    Thanks for your comments. I want to wish you the best of luck at your new position, though you know we all will miss your posts!

    Phileo,
    Thanks for your comments. :) hehehe...that's true! If Richard wanted to rig the results, he could easily do so! Even Ugly wouldn't be able to program an auto-voter next year! Hehehe!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 05, 2007 7:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home