An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Friday, April 13, 2007

"The Huge" Weekend Reading For April 14 - 15, 2007

In "Weekend Reading" I'll collect what I thought were the best posts and articles for the week from various bloggers.

The reason I do this is because I find it difficult to integrate links to other great blogs in my posts, so this is a way for me to give back.

I only focus on posts and links that relate to trader improvement or trading in general.

Since I missed last weekend's edition, I've merged last week's edition with this week's edition....the result it a huge dump of links. Hope you've got plenty of time on your hands this weekend....

  • Corey at AfraidToTrade shares with us what he looks for and how he does things in How I Trade

  • Andy Swan talks about something that I've done several times in the past (but yet I continue to do it from time to time) - it's Seeking REVENGE On A Stock







  • Another free newsletter by Jeff White at the StockBandit and here he discusses some factors that affect a trader's level of success in Trading Plans & Self-Honesty

  • At TraderFeed, Brett Steenbarger had this collection of blogs and breaks them down into how or what they can offer you (thanks for the mention Brett ;) ) in How To Trade: Blog Linkfest Volume One

  • Here's a great article by The Kirk Report and really hit home in terms of what it said about stepping outside one's comfort zone (we all know I'm trying to deal with this at the moment:) ) in Trading To Win





  • Wanna trade for a living but don't know where to start? Well look no further! Here's a great big list of prop firms along with some very good advice from Babak over at Trader's Narrative in a List Of Proprietary Trading Firms



  • Here's an interesting idea by Dinosaur Trader - collecting the daily P&L's of several bloggers and posting it up daily! By doing this, you can see how other bloggers faired during the trading day all in one location! Check it out in Virtual Office




  • Here is something I have a hard time doing - giving my trades more breathing room....here's a free newsletter by TheStockBandit called Wide Stops Can Mean Huge Rewards





  • Lord Tedders at his Forex and Futures blog asks a question that I've had to answer a couple of times and here's his perspective on Why Trade?







Ok - my hands are tired from typing all of that up...have a great weekend and we'll see you all back here on Monday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for putting these up every week. I stop here every weekend for the links.

    Joey

    By Blogger downtowntrader, at April 14, 2007 1:41 a.m.  

  • Joey,

    Thanks for your comments. I really hope that the articles I link to can help you out with your trading as they have with mine and I hope everyone can learn from those other great bloggers out there!

    Good luck to you and your trading!

    By Blogger J.C., at April 14, 2007 10:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home