An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Interview At StockTickr

Recently I was interviewed by Dave over at StockTickr. If you haven't been to Dave's site, you should (it's one of the blogs I visit regularly; link is on the sidebar). He's interviewed several great traders, some of whom have authored books (in fact, I have some of their books in my library!), and some of whom have made their presence known both online and television. It's kind of like an online "Market Wizards".

When Dave first approached me for an interview, I was already quite familiar with the work he had done and I was very honored to be included in his list of interviewees.

So if you want to know more about me, my style of trading and how I got started in all of this, then you can read my interview here. I have also included a link to the interview under the "About" section in the sidebar.

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for the kind words, J.C. I thought you interview was great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 10, 2006 7:47 a.m.  

  • Dave,

    It was a great pleasure to do the interview and I'll be visiting your site regularly to read the next interview you conduct. Keep up the great work!

    Regards,
    JC

    By Blogger J.C., at September 10, 2006 9:05 a.m.  

  • are you able to tell me the firm you trade through...i saw the 18.5 cps and have been looking for a place to trade through when i start early next year...
    thx, j

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 11, 2006 11:22 a.m.  

  • Anon@11:22AM,

    Please send me an email and I can send you some details. I don't really like to give too much details as to where I work in my blog for privacy reasons.

    Send me an email at:

    jc_at_trivita@rogers.com

    Thanks,
    JC

    By Blogger J.C., at September 11, 2006 6:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home