An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy President's Day!

Happy President's Day everyone! Though I'm Canadian and do not celebrate the holiday, I don't mind a day off from trading (though I think I would rather be trading than having a day off!).

Got a chance to watch the women's hockey team win gold in the Olympics and I managed to fix up some problems I was having with my network at home (got a new router).

Anyways, tomorrow will be the first day I will begin daily updates of this blog, but since I had the day off, I might as well kick things off....

Some things I will be watching tomorrow:

Honeywell (HON) has a nice uptrend going here. It's making new 52 week highs and the intraday range is getting up there.

Seagate (STX) is also uptrending and also making new 52 week highs.

Both Walmart (WMT) and Home Depot (HD) are reporting before the bell. I usually trade both of these stocks and both have been in a range the last month or so. We will see if either of these reports can break them out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home