An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What I'm Watching For Thu Mar 30, 2006

Boeing (BA) moved to new all-time highs during trading today after news that they scored an order from GE's aviation unit worth $4 billion at list prices. I used to trade a little of Boeing in the past - the only thing about this stock is that it's very thin. I may try my hand at trading this issue tomorrow. BA closed at $79.18.

Disney (DIS) had a big up day today. It had started downtrending a few days back, but today it popped back up and is now at it's 20-EMA. I couldn't find any particular news for the move so we'll see if it will bounce off it's 20-EMA or if it will push past it and continue it's earlier uptrend. DIS closed at $27.86.

Lastly I'll be watching Motorola (MOT). MOT has had trouble clearing the $22.50 level for a month and a half and has tried to test this level several times during that time. Well today it blew past that level and closed at $22.77. We'll see where it goes from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home