An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

On Tap For Wed Dec 27, 2006

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

I didn't trade today (Tuesday), but tomorrow I'll get back into the full swing of things.

With that, here are some of the stocks I'm watching tomorrow:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Hey JC,

    Nice heads up and movement on the NT. Gracias!

    Jerry : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 27, 2006 12:55 p.m.  

  • Hi J.C. -

    I love reading your blog everday.

    My name is Bill and I am on the verge of leaving my current job to trade for a prop firm. I have a couple questions I would love to ask you about prop trading in general, (nothing firm-specific or anything). It seems like the only people I have communicated with are reps from the prop firm I may be joining; I would love to get an outsider's opinion.

    If you get a chance, could you give me a call? I cannot tell you how much it would mean to me:

    (515)537-3649

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 27, 2006 5:23 p.m.  

  • Jerry,
    Thanks for your comments! Citigroup also had a good run after it broke $55.50! Good luck to you and happy holidays!

    Bill,
    Thanks for your comments and thanks for your compliments! 515...hrmmmm not too sure where that is...if you like, you can email me any questions you have regarding prop trading and I'll gladly answer them. My email is:
    jc_at_trivita@rogers.com
    Hope to hear from you soon and good luck!

    By Blogger J.C., at December 27, 2006 8:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home