An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Thursday, December 07, 2006

On Tap For Fri Dec 8, 2006

When I first started this blog, I used to post twice nightly. One post would contain my stats and the other post would contain some of the stocks I was watching for the following trading day.

I thought I'd start posting twice nightly again, since I'm starting to trade stocks that are in the news. The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow.

With that, here is what's on tap for Fri December 8, 2006:

I want to wish all of you good trading tomorrow!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • JC, seems like either your system or your charts are always on the fritz. What trading platform do you use and what charting software? We use anvil/hammer trading and Qcharts. They seem to work ok. Just my 2 cents

    By Blogger hairguru, at December 07, 2006 10:27 p.m.  

  • Mike,
    Thanks for your comments. Yea, the trading platform and the charting software is always giving us trouble. Both are in-house developed software. Unforunately we have no choice as to what trading platform we can use (we can only use the in-house developed one), but the charting is basically up to us.

    The in-house developed charting is free for us to use, but as you can see, it's been giving us problems for several months now, so now I'm shopping around for some good charts. Most other traders at the office use eSignal, but other charts can be used.

    Hopefully by changing my charts I can get rid of one troublesome problem...as for the trading platform...that's a different story.. :(.

    Anyways, thanks for the suggestions and I wish you good trading tommorrow!

    By Blogger J.C., at December 07, 2006 10:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home