An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Monday, February 26, 2007

On Tap For Tue Feb 27, 2007

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

Tonights list seems to be longer than usual as there are quite a few companies reporting. Here it is:

  • The following companies reported after the close today (please note that these are not all the companies that reported after the close today - just the ones that I'm watching):
Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) - up in after-hours
Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) - down in after-hours
Superior Energy Services Inc. (SPN) - up in after-hours
GlobalSantaFe Corporation (GSF) - reported late Monday
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc. (HLX)* - reported late Monday

  • The following companies are reporting before the bell tomorrow....I'll be watching for surprises (note that these are not all the stocks reporting before the bell - just the ones I'm watching):

  • Finally, I'm going to continue to watch Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD)* as it was up 6.7% today on buyout rumors...I didn't have much success trading it today, but I'll see about tomorrow....could this be the news that turns this stock around? AMD closed at $15.68

Please note that those stocks denoted with a * and highlighted green indicate that they are on the SHO Pilot List which means you can short them on a downtick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home