An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Monday, February 12, 2007

On Tap For Tue Feb 13, 2007

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

My list:
  • The following companies reported after the close today (please note that these are not all the stocks that reported after the close - just the ones I'm watching):
  • The following companies are reporting before the start of trade tomorrow (please note that these are not all the stocks reporting tomorrow - just the ones I'm watching):
  • Finally, I'm going to be watching Alcoa Inc. (AA) as there were rumors about the company after the close today...apparently there are two separate mining companies that may bid for Alcoa...both of these companies are said to have prepared a $40 billion buyout offer; AA closed at $32.90

Please note that those stocks denoted with a * and highlighted green indicate that they are on the SHO Pilot List which means you can short them on a downtick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home