An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On Tap For Thu Feb 15, 2007

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

Here's what I'm watching for tomorrow:
  • The following companies reported after the close today (please note that these are not all the companies that reported after the close - just the ones I'm watching)
Guess? Inc. (GES) - up in after-hours trade
Terex Corporation (TEX) - up in after-hours trade

  • The following companies are reporting before the open tomorrow (please note that these are not all the companies that are reporting tomorrow - just the ones I'm watching):

  • CSX Corporation (CSX)* made yet another strong move to the upside today and continues to make all-time highs...I just wished I traded this more than I did today; CSX closed at $42.10
  • Weyerhaeuser Company (WY)* was another company that looked strong today despite a downgrade and it too made new all-time highs; WY closed at $81.56

Please note that those stocks denoted with a * and highlighted green indicate that they are on the SHO Pilot List which means you can short them on a downtick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home