An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On Tap For Thu Feb 8, 2007

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

Tomorrow should be an exciting day as several big names and some of my favorite stocks are either reporting or are in the news. Here's the list:

  • The following stocks reported after the close today and were active in after-hours trade (please note that these are not all the stocks that reported after the close - only the ones I'm watching for tomorrow):

  • The following stocks are reporting before the open tomorrow (please note that these are not all the stocks that are reporting before the open tomorrow - just the ones I'm watching):

  • Finally, one of my favorite stocks of late, EMC Corporation (EMC)* was actively trading up in after-hours after it announced that it would spin-off a 10% stake in an IPO of one of it's subsidiaries; EMC closed at $13.60

Please note that those stocks denoted with a * and highlighted green indicate that they are on the SHO Pilot List which means you can short them on a downtick.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • how can you get such a low commission?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 08, 2007 12:22 a.m.  

  • Anon@12:22AM,
    Thanks for your comments. The reason my fees are so low is because I work for a prop firm. They charge me practically nothing for each trade, but in return, the prop firm gets a percentage of whatever I make. Most prop firms offer lower trading fees in exchange for some kind of profit split. Hope it helps!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 08, 2007 7:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home