An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Trader Monthly Review Roundup For January 2007

On a monthly basis, several bloggers review their trading and I thought it would be a good idea to try to collect them all and put them together in one post-of-links.

Many give great insights into the past month of trading and it's great to see what various bloggers have learned and the difficulties some of us had. By doing this, I hope that readers out there can learn or perhaps even relate to what we, as trading bloggers, went through during the past month.

Last month I couldn't find the time to collect everyone's performance (what with all the holidays and such). But it's that time of the month again, so here's this month's roundup:

















If there is a monthly review that is not listed or if you have a monthly review that is not listed, let me know via comments and I'll include it ASAP.

Update 1 (Feb 3, 7:00PM) - Added Globetrader's (globetrader.blogspot.com) review to the list

Update 2 (Feb 4, 10:00PM) - Added Phil's (www.philstockworld.com) review to the list

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Aggh, what you done! I logged on to the net for a quick surf and I ended up spending an hour going through these links. It's an interesting compilation of monthly results across markets. Good stuff indeed. Your own results for Jan 2007 are really good, and not too far off your best month. Watching with interest, Caravaggio.

    PS - May be interesting to add Globetrader to the list. His blog is pretty interesting (http://globetrader.blogspot.com/2007/01/january.html) and he ends up doing a technical analysis on his own equity line!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 03, 2007 11:18 a.m.  

  • Caravaggio,
    Thanks for your comments. Hehehe...sorry about extending your quick surf into a long surf! :) And hey, thanks for the link...I'm going to add him to my blogroll and I'll include his review on the next update of this post. I also continue to follow your blog with great interest so keep up the fantastic work there as well! Again, thanks for the link!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 03, 2007 5:18 p.m.  

  • Hey JC :

    When I did a Google chart search for Valero; there was your "My Fat Friends" blog comment referenced under Google's Blog Post.

    Your comments are being read all over the place.

    Very cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 03, 2007 7:18 p.m.  

  • Anon@7:18PM,
    Thanks for your comments. Yea, lately I've been getting a lot of hits from Google searches. More than 1/3 of my traffic is now coming from Google searches for specific stocks (from Google's finance site via the Blog Posts section). I guess the more the merrier! Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 03, 2007 10:18 p.m.  

  • Phil,
    Thanks for your comments. Hey - I just checked my Bloglines and it looks like I had my feed still pointing to your old Wordpress blog! (which is why I probably missed your review!). I've updated it now and I shall now be following your blog...I'll also update the post to include your great results!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 04, 2007 9:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home