An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This Sucks....

Ohhh man! It sucks not trading this crazy market. Things seem to be moving fast...one moment the Dow is down 500, 2 minutes later it's down only 350.

Sheesh! A good trading day is when the S&P Futures move about 10 handles....today it moved over 50 handles! 50 handles! I've never seen anything like it!

But this sucks! I'm shutdown and I can't trade. This is the kind day I've been waiting for and I'm out on the sidelines.

I hope all you folks out there are making a killing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Sheesh indeed. The FX world also went crazy today...I am just happy I stuck to my script and didn't try any mean-reversion strategies.

    If you are interested in the probabilities of a equity mkt bounce back tomorrow, Brett Steebarger has done a nice little analysis on his blog.

    all the best amigo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 27, 2007 8:25 p.m.  

  • Caravaggio,
    Thanks for your comments and thanks for pointing out that Brett Steenbarger post. Hopefully you did well today! Good luck and good trading!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 27, 2007 9:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home