An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On Tap For Wed Feb 28, 2007

The following are some of the NYSE stocks that I will be keeping an eye on and possibly trading tomorrow. Obviously there may be news on other stocks that come out overnight or in the morning, so I may be trading those stocks as well.

Let's see if I can make back some of the money I lost these past few days. After a day like today, anything can happen tomorrow so I'll mainly be playing it by ear. Here's the list:

  • Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (WPI)* reported after the close today, but after the moves made by the markets today, I'll watch to see where this one goes
  • The following companies are reporting before the open tomorrow (these are not all the stocks reporting before the open - just the ones I'm watching):

Please note that those stocks denoted with a * and highlighted green indicate that they are on the SHO Pilot List which means you can short them on a downtick.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • You will lose more. Give up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 28, 2007 9:28 a.m.  

  • anonymous,

    Get a life. Just cause you can't trade your way out of a paper bag don't rain on Scalper's parade.

    BTW, posting on a public blog anonymously and insulting the author is just lame.

    Tedders

    By Blogger Lord Tedders, at February 28, 2007 11:32 a.m.  

  • Jeff, you are a successful trader. A few losing days (or many) doesn't change that. Everything ebbs and flows, man. You are bound to have losing months or years if you are in this long enough (which I have no doubt you will be). Hang in there, you are doing more than fine.

    Jeff

    By Blogger Jeff, at February 28, 2007 4:46 p.m.  

  • Lord Tedders and Jeff,
    Thanks to both of you for your comments and support. I've just got to stay focused...I think near the end of February there I was losing it a bit, but I'll get back on track in March. I want to wish both of you the best of luck to you and your trading!

    By Blogger J.C., at February 28, 2007 10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home