An NYSE Scalper's Tale - A Trader's Diary

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Monthly Review Roundup For February 2007

On a monthly basis, several bloggers review their trading and I thought it would be a good idea to try to collect them all and put them together in one post-of-links.

Many give great insights into the past month of trading and it's great to see what various bloggers have learned and the difficulties some of us had.

By doing this, I hope that readers out there can learn or perhaps even relate to what we, as trading bloggers, went through during the past month.

I have a feeling that February was moving along just fine for most trading bloggers out there. But then came the big fall in the markets and with volatility way up, some of us took a hit, thus affecting some of our numbers (mine included).

During the last few days of February, volatility has been way up, so I hope all of you out there can adjust your trading accordingly! Here's this month's review roundup:















If there is a monthly review that is not listed or if you have a monthly review that is not listed, let me know via comments and I'll include it ASAP.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • You had a great month. Don't really have a montly review but I do have weekly reviews and also did a complete review since I started trading 2 months ago

    By Blogger Bubs, at March 04, 2007 10:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home